It’s always fun gifting something to your favorite traveling couple, but sometimes it’s hard to know what would be helpful or fun for them! So if you’re stuck for ideas, check out this list of 35 awesome travel gift ideas for couples! From fun and practical items to romantic gestures, I’ve got you covered. So read on and get inspired!
Top Picks in Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
Snag this awesome map to create a one-of-a-kind photo of you and your partner! The purchase comes with a link to a photo maker so you can print your pictures right at home. Then cut it out and stick it on your new USA map to save all your memories!
2. Picnic Backpack
Whether you’re planning for a romantic beach picnic or a trip up to the mountains, this backpack has everything you need to set up! With cutlery to dishes, you’ll be covered for your next date. Snag it for your next trip!
For out-of-the-box fun, grab this adventure challenge scratch-off book and do all the things! Choose an adventure to do outdoors or away from your home – either way, you’re bound to add spontaneity to your relationship!
This gift card is available for 2000+ hotels in 100 cities across the United States. Couples will be able to choose their location and use this gift to book their stay. Gift an experience to your favorite couple!
Commemorate your travels together with this customized map art. You can choose which maps to add to create a beautiful piece of artwork for you and your partner! Look how cute those mountains are!
Essential Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
Gift a set of new luggage for your favorite couple. This is a hard case set and the wheels are 360° spinners, which is perfect for getting around airports and finding your way through new destinations.
In addition to the perfect set of luggage, snag this luggage scale to get through baggage check quicker. Never stress again about the weight of your luggage with this portable scale!
Get a matching set of water bottles to keep you and your partner hydrated. This set of water bottles have timed measurements labeled on the side so you both are drinking your best!
Stay well on the road with this medicine kit. It has everything you need from motion sickness medicine to anti-diarrheal. It’s also compact so you can take it with you anywhere!
Gift a subscription or credits to Audible to your favorite traveling couple! They’ll thank you for endless entertainment with books and podcasts!
Technology Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
11. Mini Projector
Bring this mini projector with you on a trip and hook it up to your computer for easy screen time. You can watch a movie together or play some games. It’s small and can fit into any luggage.
12. Nintendo Switch
One of the best portable gaming systems, buy a Nintendo switch and play on the road or overnight with your partner. It comes ready with 2 joy-cons so you can both compete against one another!
Super Mario Party is quite the party! This was the most fun N and I had together on the switch. With fun and competitive games, you’ll be sure to have a great time!
This useful tool is perfect for the traveling couple! Use it as a selfie stick to get a picture of yourselves together or set it up for remote access on the tripod and snap a picture from feet away.
15. GoPro HERO9
Document all your adventures together with a GoPro. You can capture beautiful destinations and amazing experiences then come back to watch them all again or create an epic travel video!
Outdoor Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
Get your names engraved on these adorable camp mugs. While hanging out at a campfire or on a picnic together, you can reminisce about all your adventures together over a cup of your favorite drink!
Have some fun outdoors with your partner by packing this portable Corn Hole game. You can play anywhere on the go – camping, taking a break at a stop, or at the beach.
18. Sundome Tent
For all your camping comfort, this tent is the perfect size for 2! It’s compact for easy packing but will keep you out of the elements when on camping grounds. Grab it for you and your partner!
Fun in a table, this has it all! Keep your drinks cool with the ice tub and snack easily with the bowl above. Sit around with your couple friends and have some fun together, either camping or chilling on the beach!
Sit together with your partner on this love seat camp chair! You won’t have to do awkward maneuvering again so you can both enjoy a nice campfire or watch the sunset over the water!
Travel Gift Ideas for Couples Who Love Organization
Never lose your luggage in the mass bags at the baggage claim with personalized luggage tags! These will set your bags apart and they match too.
This is the ultimate travel organizer for all your electronic needs! With 2 layers, you can pack all your cords and devices into this one little pack. There is definitely enough space for two!
One of my new favorites, this Stow-N-Go organizer makes packing (and unpacking) so much easier! Just take it out of your luggage and hang it up in the closet and you’re ready to go! Snag it for your next trip together!
If you’re planning on a long trip (like a honeymoon or anniversary) and you’re wanting to pack lots of cute clothes, this is the storage for you! With a travel-sized pump, you can vacuum seal bags to pack everything you need and fit it in your luggage!
To consolidate all your toiletries, pack them all into this hanging toiletry bag so you both have easy access to your shampoo and body wash.
Books that Make Sense as Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
This colorable travel journal is handmade and customized for you and your significant other! I would recommend getting the pages with prompts so you can jot down all the cool memories and places you visit together.
Generate ideas of all the places you can see together throughout your lifetime! Gift this book to your favorite person so you can both plan together!
Mike and Anne write about their travels together in their last 5 years of traveling. Get inspiration from these 2 seasoned travelers and get on out there with your significant other!
Plan a trip to some of the World’s most romantic destinations with your partner using this guidebook. With something for every season, the photos in this book will get you jumping up and down for your next trip together!
This book will inspire you to make plans to travel together to see some of the most beautiful places around the globe! Spend a lifetime looking at destinations of amazing places!
Fun Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
Make memories with your partner using this challenges game! From a no-tech day to finding a fun activity, there are so many fun challenges to enjoy with your other half!
Keep a bucket list of all the things you both want to do! Once you plan a date for what you want to accomplish, you can track it all in one place here and even make comments to remember that trip!
While on a long road trip together or hanging out in the hotel room after a day of adventure, take out this ultimate conversation game and quiz each other. Learn new things and discover how much you actually know about your partner!
While spending downtime at home, dream about places around the world with this vintage puzzle. See all the places you could visit with your partner as you both work to put this puzzle together!
Check off your national parks list with this scratch-off travel print! You and your favorite travel buddy can plan your trips together and scratch them off when completed – what a great checklist!
Rounding Put the List of Travel Gift Ideas for Couples
One of the best things about being in a relationship is getting to experience different cultures and places together. I hope you enjoyed this list of 35 awesome travel gift ideas for couples!
Whether it be a weekend getaway, honeymoon, or just a vacation to explore the world together. There are some great gifts on this list that will surely make your partner feel loved and appreciated.
Which was the best travel-related gift you have received? Leave a comment below with your favorite pick so we can see what other travelers love too!
Other posts you might like:
- 65+ Best Travel Gift Ideas for Her
- 37 Useful Road Trip Gift Ideas Travelers will Love
- 37 Amazing Travel Gift Ideas for Him
- The Best Travel Credit Card
- How to Travel with a Backpack (and Still Have Everything You Need)
- 10 Reasons to Hop on a Plane Today
- 33 Memorable Travel Traditions to Start Today
Liked what you read? Share it on Pinterest!
My Favorite Travel Tips + Resources
Here is a quick glance at all my go-to travel tips and resources that I use to plan every trip! For more information, check out my travel resources page.
- Booking flights: I use Google Flights to check all routes and find the best flights. Then I compare them with Expedia (for reward points) and Skyscanner (for the lowest prices) before I book.
- Accommodations: I love budget-friendly rentals or booking at a hotel where I can earn points. For hotels, I go through Booking.com or book directly with Marriott (for points + rewards). When I travel internationally, I’ll book through Hostelworld for very budget-friendly stays. For vacation rentals, I usually look through Airbnb, but you could also use Vrbo. Expedia also has some great bundles for hotels, flights, and car rentals altogether.
- Transportation: For travel in the United States, I love renting through Expedia with Enterprise or Thrifty. They have been consistent and provide the best customer service. For international travel, I’ll book through Rome2Rio or Eurail for trains or bus fares.
- Travel Credit Card: I book all my travel (flights, hotels, car rentals) through my favorite travel credit card. I also use this card for everything on my trip including dining, excursions, and souvenirs. Apart from earning 5x more points towards free travel, there are amazing benefits: no foreign transaction fees, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, trip delay reimbursement (so I can book worry-free), fraud protection, emergency assistance – it’s really a great deal! Check it out here!
- Vaccines and Medications: Check the CDC website for updates on necessary vaccines to enter a country, including updates on Covid-19 and recommended places to visit. I recommend getting all the vaccines you need before you go!
- Tours + Experiences: I absolutely love my tours! Everything from eerie walking ghost tours to food tours, I’ll usually book something every trip either through Viator or GetYourGuide. I also love LastMinute.com for very affordable tickets to theaters and other experiences in Europe.
- What to Pack: I almost always travel by backpack. For products I like, check out my packing guide page for all the things I take with me on different trips.